Wow Cashayla what a fantastic job you have done with this blog. I really like the way you have included the you tube clips to make it a fun and interesting way to learn about being healthy. Ka pai!!
Hi Cashayla, I am really impressed with the thought you have put into your blog. You must have reseached a lot of material to come up with the video clips and website links. Well done. Mr Saunders
Wow Cashayla what a fantastic job you have done with this blog. I really like the way you have included the you tube clips to make it a fun and interesting way to learn about being healthy. Ka pai!!
ReplyDeleteHi Cashayla,
ReplyDeleteI am really impressed with the thought you have put into your blog. You must have reseached a lot of material to come up with the video clips and website links. Well done.
Mr Saunders